.

Friday, March 25, 2011

Your Facebook Account Hacked?

I have seen several facebook users told that their accounts have been hacked. And the thoughts started to glare and think of "what happened "? questions and stuffs. Of course you do not want your friends being hacked. And lately a friend of mine was in trouble as was told and wrote nasty words to which she was not like that ever since. If you are a friend of such, what would you feel? Would you rather got angry and throw nasty words too? Ah, Internet, Facebook! Hehe! With the advance technology we have now and if we opt-in to use such, we are also obliged to know and to correspond to what it has to know. I mean, being knowledgeable or an on-going learning. It is not bad anyway having such. And the bad ones or the opportunity-seeker trying to lure user into trouble so he/she can have what he/she wants at the expense of the owner.

Okay, just a piece of advise, please always check your privacy settings particularly on the websites/apps you allow or you permit to use and hover down your profile. Yes, it is very much possible that your account has been hacked. Being hacked by the way, is illegally entering or accessing your account, of course without your permission. But when it comes to the apps/websites you permitted, that is not hacking. That is permitting his/her/them to have an access of your profile/account. That is the difference. Now, it is very much possible that your account has been hacked but it is also very much possible that the website/apps you allow did it. So please check it out. Just an unsolicited to you my dear ones. It is also great having a private profile and just add a person(s) you already knew and you know why. If not, then ask me. Have a great day!

2 comments:

Chie Wilks March 26, 2011 at 4:14 AM  

sad to hear about your friends account sis. mao jud ni bantayan kay ngkadaghan na ang mga hackers..saon nalang

Mel Avila Alarilla March 26, 2011 at 2:28 PM  

Facebook accounts or any other internet accounts have been hacked easily because of the presence of personal information in the profile section of the Facebook account. And if the password of the account holder correspond to his/her birthdate, then it is as easy as pie to get into the account. My Google and Yahoo accounts were once hacked by hackers who sent solicitation letters to all the names contained in my inbox. Fortunately I warned everybody through my blogs about the hacking and nobody fell prey to their machinations. You may use other number and letter combination as password which will be impossible for hackers to detect. Thanks for the informative post. God bless you always.

Post a Comment

"U Comment, I follow".
Comments are moderated.
Spam will not be tolerated.

Your comments are important as yours. Please stay on topic. NO SPAM PLEASE.. You may also like to check my other blogs:

Foods 'N Bites
Cacai M.'s Place
Cacai's Steps and Journey
My Journey Being a Mommy

Thanks and see yah. ;-)

My Disclosure Policy:

This blog is a personal blog of my random thoughts written and edited by me. Beginning this date: October 13, 2009, this blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner of this blog is sometimes compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner of this blog receives compensation for my posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own. I am expressing my own opinion about products and services, but I am not endorsing them. Thus, you should do your own research on products or services that I mention here in my blog. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified. About writings, pictures, or images -- do not copy or reproduce any of it without prior consent of the blog owner, or written permission. Any further question/s, concerns, clarifications, review, and etcetera -- please contact me through my email add/ cacainad (at) gmail (dot) com/ or you can comment me anywhere in my post. You can say don't publish it, should you like to write it through commenting. And the rest will be arrange. Thank You. __________________________________________

__________________________________________

__________________________________________

To get your own policy, you might like to visit http://www.disclosurepolicy.org

Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations